Our GPS Tracking Pricing
A number of competitors have chosen not to disclose pricing information unless a contact form is submitted. We do things differently.
|LEASE (for businesses only)
One of the most common questions we get is "Why are there operating costs?".
Operating costs are necessary to:
- cover the cost of transmitting your tracker's GPS data which is transmitted across networks to our tracking platform
- cover the cost of SMS/email alerts
- keep our tracking services online and operational
- provide frequent platform and security updates
- provide integrated Google Maps into our tracking platform and mobile apps
- provide new and improved tracking features
There are some trackers on the market which are advertised with "no ongoing fees/no operating costs" or "free tracking platform/free platform access".
Be mindful, you will still have to pay to use these trackers as they require a SIM card to operate. You're still paying operating costs, except they're in the form of pre-paid credit.
There may also be other risks associated with these "free" services, such as unencrypted tracking platforms and unauthorised distribution of your personal/tracking data.
If you have any other questions regarding operating costs or would like to further discuss your GPS tracking requirements, feel free to give us a call on 0404 188 404 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org